WaterStrider Treatment (“waterStrider”) respects your online privacy and has created this Privacy Statement and Policy in order to let you know of our commitment to safeguarding your personal information and protecting its confidentiality. You will not be required to identify yourself or reveal any personal information in the use of our site, however if you choose to provide personally identifiable information, we will collect only what is necessary to administer our business and use it only to support your customer relationship with us.
To facilitate navigation, this site may contain links to other sites. We will make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, however, we are not responsible for the content, or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
1. Basic Statement: WaterStrider collects personal information from our visitors on a voluntary basis only. The individual information we collect is used only to facilitate the online experience through enhanced navigation or to suggest areas in which we may improve the structure and content of the site. We may also use your personal information to manage our relationship with you, to communicate with you and to provide you with information or services, and to support your use of our products and services. We do not sell, rent, or transmit personal information to other organizations.
2. Cookie technology: WaterStrider may employ “cookie” technology to help visitors move faster through the site. These cookies assist in the navigation of the site, but they do not gather or store personal information after you leave the site.
3. Collection and Use: Our web server tracks and collects general information about your visit to our website. This data helps us to customize our website to better meet your online needs.
4. Storage and Access: All personal information you provide to waterStrider is secured on our server with restricted access. We reserve the right to use agents, who are bound by strict confidentiality guidelines, to perform storage and processing functions. Only designated employees or agents who need to carry out legitimate business functions are permitted to view your personal data.
5. Disclosure: Because waterStrider considers the individual information we maintain to be confidential, our policy is to disclose no personal information to third parties, beyond authorized agents who manage our website, unless we believe in good faith that the release is required by law or is pertinent to judicial or government investigations or proceedings. WaterStrider treats the information submitted with a high degree of regard and awareness for the private nature of your data.
6. Consent: If you do not consent to having your personal information collected, used, and disclosed as set out in this policy, or if you require further information to make this decision, or if you wish to withdraw consent, please email
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement and Policy at any time, with or without notice.
[Last Updated: September 2023.]